Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ashley's wedding photoshoot on the beach

Ashley is my oldest daughter. She's 5'9 1/2. I think she definitely has a career in the fashion industry. At this point she's still waiting to be discovered by the right people, but until then here's some work she did in Hawaii last January.

For the Pamela Anderson type's that might want to get married in a swimsuit. It's a Ralph Lauren and it's lovely.

This shot was taken on location at Scared Falls on the North Shore of Ohaua. To bad we didn't have time to hike all the way up to the waterfalls.





Now these pictures were taken just across the way from my sister Dolly's wedding cottage location.



She's stunning and seems to be a natural in front of the camera.


This picture ended up being really cool but I'm not allowed to use the best one with the fisherman because it's been submitted to a wedding magazine. But after it's public, I'll post it here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment