Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lily Aldridge hair still going strong

Lily Aldridge and Ombre Hair Photograph



So if you've been following my blog, you know that I've been a little on the obsessed side with having Lily Aldridge hair.

I tried again and again at the beginning of the year, (about 4 times) before I got it right in April. I haven't touched it since and it still looks great 5 months later.

We just had family pictures taken, so I'm using them to show how the Lily look is still working for me.

From left to right top row, Jordan, Ashlee, Corby, me, Ashley, Kyle, Alyssa, bottom row, Peyton, Micah, Joseph.

Me and all my very favorite people! I love you family, and even though you can't see him, I love you CJ! He's our oldest and lives in another world now, but is in our hearts always! We miss him, we miss him, we miss him!






If you want more information on how to get the look go to this link for some good do it yourself info.

or here if your not that brave. Like me :)

I also suggest you take your favorite Lily Aldridge picture in to your hairstylist. Here is one of my all time favorites.

Lily Aldridge Hair

At this point if your hairstylist hasn't heard of ombre or balayage highlights, then it's time to get a new stylist.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment