Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fun fashion finds June 2011

Holy cow and 1/2! I'm feeling totally inspired to shop. If the mall were open right now I would not be posting. Not that I could even get some of these gems at a mall. At least not in my neck of the woods.

I know, I know I could shop online but sometimes I just really want to try everything on before I purchase. So here's what I wish I were playing dress up in right now...














Michael Kors















I wish I wish I wish.

And check out this bag. I really think I need it!



My daughter said "it's whatever" I think it's perfect because it's the kind of bag I could get a lot of mileage out of.





I would love to just try this beautiful lace wedding gown on. Who wouldn't though!



And I think I could live in these sandals this summer. Yes I have a shoe crush :) Their not fancy but there is something special about them. Not sure why, but I LIKE UM!

To see more of my favorite fashion finds click here. The red dress is to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment