Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hawaii trip day 6/ Egg farm photo shoot

I know it's been awhile since I've blogged about my Hawaii trip / Ashley's photo shoots. Sorry about that.

But I'm happy to be back. Hope you like these next pictures. They were taken at an old egg farm on the north shore of Oahu, Hawaii.

She's new at the whole modeling thing but I think she'll do well enough :)








Ashley was a good sport up on this wall. It was really narrow and there were a couple of scary old rusty nails sticking up that she had to keep stepping over as she walked back and forth trying to deliver the perfect shot, but she never complained.





And this last picture was my FAVORITE of the day. Seriously, I cannot get over it!

It was so fun for me as her mom on that trip to watch her learn so fast. I think she's a natural. She would tell you I think that because I'm her mom. And while I am bias, I'm not delusional about it. She's just still kind of quite about the whole thing. I on the other hand like to talk about it all the time cause that's what moms do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment