Sunday, December 4, 2011

Top 5 wedding gown picks

I've got bridal gowns on my mind...

Metallic rose Madison gown






Silk tricotine Gracie gown


Crepe Mimi T-shirt gown


Silk dupioni rosette gown

Silk tricotine Cecelia gown




My daughter Ashley and I have been asked to do a photo shoot for a wedding reception center in Hawaii at the end of this month. At first I was flattered and thought it sounded like a lot of fun. Now I'm starting to think more about losing a few pounds first! But hey, at least it's not a swimsuit photo shoot.

Anyways, as I've thought about what the pictures will look like I decided to see what women are wearing right now and it's comes as no surprise to me that my favorites all come from JCrew. I'm not a big gown kind of girl, so these beauties are my top 5 if I were doing it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment